Article processing charges (APCs)
DEUQUA Special Publications is committed to the open-access model of publishing. This ensures free web access to the results of research and maximum visibility for published papers. However, it requires the author or a supporting institution to pay the costs of the review process, typesetting, web publication, and long-term archiving. These article processing charges (APCs) are categorized according to the submitted material and levied for the publication of the final journal paper.
|Price per page||Description|
|Category 1||€57 net||LaTeX submissions using the Copernicus Publications LaTeX Package|
|Category 2||€62 net||Word submissions using the Copernicus Publications Word Template|
|Field guidebooks||€41 net|
|English language copy-editing is included in the article processing charges.|
What is included in the article processing charges?
- all online tools for authors, editors, and reviewers;
- professional processing of figures;
- typesetting, editing, and formatting in PDFLaTeX;
- English language copy-editing;
- immediate open-access publication of each article;
- indexing in international scientific databases and reference services;
- long-term archiving via Portico and CLOCKSS, as well as a number of national libraries.